Music

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kiyomi


Today we got the new full bred bengal girl kitty and I named her my old gamer name Kiyomi. She is such a little girl, even her meow is a girl's meow. Instead of our other full bred bengal guy kitty(Kira) that sounds like Rowww, Kiyomi sounds like meww haha. The only reason I'm actually able to type right now it because Kiyomi is asleep in my stuffed animals on my bed.

Other than that nothing else is new besides me eating the cookies and brownies I made like crazy.

Oh yeah I am also nervous about college...I'm still not sure what to do.




Btw these two pictures are of the girl(Kiyomi)
She is 8 weeks old<3

1 comment:

pollicino said...

Hello, I have visited your blog , come and get you advertising on my blog.Put your link in comments,or in followers, on my blog pass visitors from 190 countries.Hallo
http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/